The 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Video games are underway. Day One of many Staff competitors kicked off August 3, shortly after the Particular person competitors earlier within the day. Staff occasions will happen from August 3 to 7, with a number of occasions (or “exercises”) programmed all through every day.
August 4 was initially scheduled to be a much-needed day of relaxation. Nevertheless, as a result of an prolonged climate delay after Wednesday’s first occasion, Staff Occasions Two and Three have been rescheduled and can change the remaining day.
Listed below are the outcomes for the Staff Division from the 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Video games in Madison, WI.
Editor’s Notice: On Feb. 24, 2022, CrossFit launched a press release by which they mentioned they might not acknowledge the governments of Russia or Belarus all through the 2022 season. In consequence, CrossFit has eliminated Russian and Belarusian flags and names from the profiles of Particular person and Staff opponents.
2022 CrossFit Video games Groups Division Prime 5
- CrossFit Mayhem Freedom [USA] — 194 factors
- CrossFit Oslo Navy Blue [Norway] — 179 factors
- CrossFit Mayhem Independence [USA] — 179 factors
- CrossFit Invictus [USA] — 170 factors
- CrossFit Omnia Black [USA] — 152 factors
Occasion One — Biker Bob
The Staff Division’s first occasion was “Biker Bob” — three rounds of a number of occasions carried out for time. Every four-person crew first wanted to push a 667-pound “bob”-sled down a area size.
The groups then break up into two blended male-female pairs, with one pair performing a one-mile bike trip whereas the opposite male-female crew pushed the sled 252 toes earlier than instantly performing 30 synchronized toes-to-bar lifts. When the primary crew returned from the bike trip, every pair switched to carry out the other occasion.
After the third spherical of toes-to-bar, all 4 members once more pushed the sled to the end line. Your complete occasion had a most time restrict of 40 minutes.
First Warmth Prime 5
Staff eighth Day CrossFit Black — consisting of husband and spouse pair Michael and Heather Paas, Ryan Schafer, and Zoe Jones — narrowly took the lead with their probability on the first occasion. It’s the Michigan-based crew’s second look on the CrossFit Video games.
- eighth Day CrossFit Black [USA] — 28:02.78
- CrossFit Oslo Purple Crimson [Norway] — 28:10.25
- CrossFit Taranis LifeTree [Canada] — 29:13.19
- CrossFit 2150 Staff Norce BL [Norway] — 29:51.15
- Rhapsody CrossFit [USA] — 30:04.82
Second Warmth Prime 5
After an almost three-hour climate delay, the second warmth of crew competitors might start. CrossFit Oslo Navy Blue, lead by two-time Particular person Video games winner Annie Thorisdottir, earned a first-place win over the previously dominant CrossFit Mayhem Freedom, lead by four-time Particular person Video games champion Wealthy Froning.
- CrossFit Oslo Navy Blue [Norway] — 24:25.80
- CrossFit Mayhem Freedom [USA] — 24:37.81
- CrossFit Mayhem Independence [USA] — 24:37.87
- CrossFit Portti [Finland] — 25:01.19
- CrossFit Invictus [USA] — 25:09.67
Occasion 4 — Pegs and P-Bars
Because of the climate delay, Staff Occasion 4 proceeded as initially deliberate, whereas Occasions Two and Three will happen on August 4. Pegs and P-Bars was a timed occasion which examined groups with a number of rounds of a pegboard climb, 15 parallel bar dips, and 15 synchronized burpees carried out by all 4 crew members concurrently.
As an added problem, the burpees have been carried out laterally over a 300+ pound “Worm” sandbag. The Worm was held by two crew members whereas the remaining members carried out the dips and pegboard.
Pegs and P-Bars Prime 5
- eighth Day CrossFit Black [USA] — 9:28.04
- CrossFit Mayhem Freedom [USA] — 09:29.34
- CrossFit Transfer Quick Elevate Heavy [USA] — 9:36.97
- CrossFit Taranis LifeTree [Canada] — Cap +2
- AB CrossFit [USA] — Cap +3
Featured Picture: Courtesy of Barbell Tales